Here is what I said I was going to do every month:
- Walk, run, or jog at least 1 mile per day
- Read at least three books
- Read the whole Bible by the end of the year
I am doing great with the first two goals, but the third one basically failed after the first week. I'm thinking of trying to start this again, but haven't completely decided at this point.
I also had some lofty goals for each month, while I didn't originally list them here I am going to share them now.
- Donate or get rid of 100 things - I did this in January and in May!
- No spend January - I did well for the most part, but I did spend a little bit of money
- Watch 2 Levo League Office Hours each week - epic failure here, I think I watched one
- Attend Baltimore SOPHE conference - I did this and it was a blast!
- 30 day squat challenge - forgot about this...April was a super busy month
- 30 miles in 30 days - I definitely walked 30 miles, but the goal was to run
- Work on photography - I did this a little...but will work on it more in July
Here is the revised plan for the summer and fall of 2014!
- Work on photography
- 30 day squat challenge
- Try rock climbing
- Secure a big girl job
- Go to Seattle
- Beauty store makeover
- Watch one documentary each week
- 30 miles in 30 days
- Captivating Journal/Study Guide