Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Restaurant - September



101 in 1001 - Food #9


September's new restaurant was Wimpy & Dee's Diner. The diner is super cute; it is a classic 1950s diner with red and chrome decor. They are known for their breakfast, but J and I stopped for dinner. I loved the music they had playing both outside and in the restaurant.



The service was great, but it seemed like it took forever to get our food. We ordered an appetizer and it came with the rest of our food. Boo, I really hate when that happens; especially when it's later than my normal dinner time and we only ordered the appetizer to tide us over until our food came. Our waitress did apologize though.

I ordered the mac and cheese burger and J ordered the double cheeseburger. Our appetizer was cheesy bacon fries. The burgers were freshly made from ground beef (not to mention each patty was half a pound). I really loved my mac and cheese burger; it was so delicious! We saw someone order the apple dumplings and they looked great, but we were so full we couldn't order them.

I would definitely go here again, but maybe for breakfast instead of dinner!
post signature