Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Dining Room Table (+Organizing the Dining Room)

So you know how I'm participating in ABFOL's Home Organization 101? Well, this week was time to clean up the dining room. My 'dining room' is more of a table in part of the living room so I just cleaned up the coats from the chairs and put away a few other items to reveal this beauty of a 'dining room.'


You can't see it from this photo but the table is the one below from Ikea. The chairs are from a dining room set that my Grandma gave me (the rest of the set is being stored since it is a bit too big for my current apartment).
I only have one side of the table up (as shown in the picture above) and both sides of the table have the three storage drawers. I keep extra napkins (I collect them from fast food restaurants and other places that have napkin dispensers - I haven't bought napkins in years! My mom and sister even brought me back a bag of napkins from their trip to Disney), placements, other tablecloths, and a wine opening set in the drawers. 


I told you the owl napkin holder and pot pourri would appear in my Cara Box reveal. I found the glass pitcher at The Christmas Tree Shoppes ($10), the owl salt and pepper shakers were a gift from my parents for Christmas last year, and the tablecloth was an early birthday present from my mom this year!


What do you think?

post signature